A Knowledge sharing session to 3D Printing
- History of 3D Printing
- Different Technologies, How it Works!
- Different Applications of 3D Printing
Computer Aided Design
- Overview of Rhino and Creo – CAD software
- Basics of 3D Modeling
- How to export proper STL file
- Alternative of CAD Software – Free STL Files
- Scanning Technology and its working.
- Overview of David Structure light Scanner
- David – How it works! And its application
- Practical on David SLS-2 scanner
- Overview of 3D Systems SENSE
- SENSE – How it works! And its application
- Practical on SENSE Scanner
3D Print File Preparation – Slicing
- Parameters involved in 3D Printing
- Simulation and validation of extruder path
- Dual extrusion – simulation
- Support Material Generation
- Model Optimization
Selection of Technology and Material
- Identifying the requirement
- Prose and cone of different Technology
- Prose and cone of different Material
3D Printing various objects
- FDM Machine Practical
- DLP Machine Practical
Industry Trend& Opportunities
- Different industry trend.
- As an engineer what are the opportunities.
ScopeIn this way, FIBROX 3D becomes the first technology provider to provide 3D training to college students in different aspects.
- 3D Prototyping/Modeling – The transformation from product modeling and prototyping methods has led to increase employment for CAD workers. People who are trained in clay modeling and other traditional methods will need further training to move to other jobs.
- Retail – The 3D printing has become pervasive in consumer goods. The increased use of 3D printer has expanded the retail sales in the industry.
3D Printer Training