High-precision and high-speed 3D scanning at an unbeatable price: Experience the innovative DAVID SL scanning system!
The new DAVID-SLS-2 scanner employs the innovative Structured Light technology, which allows precise 3D scanning in a matter of seconds. The scanner is mobile and can be placed easily in front of the surface to be scanned. A single click in the well-proven DAVID software starts the scan – and a few seconds later the digitized 3D model shows up on your screen!
This way you can subsequently scan all sides of the object, and finally combine them to a closed 360° model. The modular hardware setup allows a flexible adaptation to your object – any size from coin to couch is possible!
The results can be exported into common 3D file formats (OBJ, STL, PLY) and processed in other applications, e.g. for rapid prototyping, inspection, product presentations, archeology and cultural heritage, works of art, computer animations, video games… The limits are set only by your imagination!
David SLS-2 is a high speed and high precision 3D Scanner to enjoy the unbeatable performance of David SL system.
This 3D printer employs innovative and amazing Structured Light mechanism, which provides precise 3D scanning within couple of seconds. This scanner is really very flexible and can be placed effortlessly in front of surface that is needed to be scanned. The DAVID software is proven to start scan with one click and shows up the digitized 3D model within few seconds on the screen.
You can scan all the aspects of the object subsequently and combine the same to a 360° closed model. It is a hardware setup which ensures flexible adaptation to the object of any size, from a pin to a couch.
It can export scan results in 3D formats like STL, OBJ, and PLY and it can be processed in various other apps for rapid inspection, prototyping, archeology, presentations, computer animations, video games, works of art etc. There is no rule to set limits.
- Scan size: 60-500 mm
- Resolution/Precision: Up to 0.1% of scan size (up to 0,06 mm)
- Scanning time: One single scan within a few seconds
- Mesh density: Up to 1,200,000 vertices per scan
- Export formats: OBJ, STL, PLY
- Dual core 2 GHz CPU
- 64 bit Windows or Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista (32/64 bit)
- 8 GB system memory or 4GB RAM
- 3d graphics card (e.g. NVIDIA GeForce or ATI Radeon) with 1 GB RAM or more
- HDMI or VGA port
- 3D graphics adapter
- 2 USB ports
- Dual-core 64 bit processor
- AMD or Nvidea graphics
- Industrial camera with high quality lens
- Video projector with special lens for large focal range, including remote control
- USB drive with DAVID-4-PRO software
- Sliding rail (aluminium)
- Camera slider
- High quality tripod
- Calibration panels printed on both sides for multiple scan volumes
- Printed instructions
- All required connecting cables
- Adapters for power supply in over 150 countries
- Cable straps