1. Pre-ProcessingIn this process, the software slices are built and prepared. A 3D CAD file is positions and the path to extrude thermoplastic is prepared alongside any necessary support material.
2. ProductionThe machine heats thermoplastic into a semi-liquid state and further deposits it in ultra fine beads along the specific extrusion path. The machines also deposits a removable material, wherever support or buffering is required, which acts as scaffolding.
3. Post-ProcessingIn this last procedure, the user can break away the support material or dissolve it completely using water or detergent, and the part will be ready to use.
FDM Machines in Baroda Benefits
- The technology is extremely easy to use, office-friendly and clean.
- Complex cavities and geometries, which would be problematic become practical with the use of FDM machine and its technology.
- The supported production grade thermoplastics are environmentally and mechanically stable.
FDM ThermoplasticsFDM machines make use of the same tested thermoplastics that are found in the traditional manufacturing procedures. For applications that demand environmental stability, toughness, tight tolerances, or require specialized properties such as biocompatibility, VO flammability, electrostatic dissipation, translucence, the FDM thermoplastic can deliver best results.
Choose our FDM Machines in AhmedabadThe greatest advantage of our FDM machines is the durable materials we use, the stability of the mechanical properties overtime and the overall quality of the parts. Production-grade thermoplastic materials used in the FDM machines are suitable for durable manufacturing tools, low-volume manufacturing parts and detailed functional prototypes.
- Prototypes for forming, fitting and function testing
- Low-volume production for complex end-use parts
- Directly constructed prototypes in production materials